Employment tax controls and governance to minimize employment tax risks.
Our dedicated Employment Tax team is made up of highly-experienced advisors who have worked within the HMRC as Employer Compliance Inspectors as well as ‘Big 4’ accountancy firms.
Using a combination of tax knowledge and our years of experience gained from working on both sides of the fence, we provide cost-effective and pragmatic solutions that help our clients to get on with their day jobs without having to worry about HMRC.
Our Employment Tax team will:
- Ensure that your business has effective processes in place for expenses and benefits which are compliant with HMRC legislation;
- Provide assistance in the event of HMRC Employer Compliance or National Minimum Wage Inspections;
- Provide advice in respect of all aspects of operating within the Construction Industry Scheme;
- Assist clients manage all aspects of employment status compliance, including dealing with IR35 intermediary issues;
- Work with clients to ensure that termination payments are dealt with tax-efficiently, and are compliant with the complex technical requirements;
- Advise on how remuneration packages, including compliant salary sacrifice arrangements, can be structured cost effectively.