With the May 2018 deadline quickly approaching, the pressure is on for businesses to ensure that they comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
But what do you actually need to do? And when by?
There are plenty of lawyers and marketing agencies offering space at their events whilst often peddling fears of massive fines. So what makes our seminar any different?
We believe knowledge and preparation are the key factors in regulatory compliance, and our event has been designed to cut through all of the confusion, put a stop to any scaremongering and support you on your journey.
Our GDPR event is one breakfast update covering 3 topics:
• GDPR and information data security
• GDPR Internally
• How GDPR affects you contacting your customers and targets
You will leave the event knowing:
• How to approach preparing for GDPR
• Guidance on ensuring your data is secure
• How GDPR affects you as an employer and as a business
• The answers to any GDPR and information security questions you have
The event details are as follows, there will be a breakfast served upon arrival at 8am with refreshments available. The seminar will then start at 8:30am, with a estimated 9:30am finish. If you’re interested in attending RSVP to your preferred date and venue by emailing us on email@example.com.
Wednesday 7th March – Trent Bridge, Nottingham – 8am – 9:30am
Tuesday 13th March – The Beeches, Birmingham – 8am – 9:30am
Wednesday 21st March – Jury’s Inn, Derby – 8am – 9:30am