The unprecedented outbreak of the COVID-19 virus has affected how we all operate on a global scale, with both businesses and individuals already feeling the effects.
In times of difficulty, early intervention is paramount. The sooner we are able to understand your business and the problems you face, the more likely we are to be able to provide a strategic recovery plan, which is in the best interest of all stakeholders.
Please view our comprehensive guide below, which includes:
- Options for businesses affected by COVID-19
- Changes to the insolvency framework
- Suspension of wrongful trading legislation
- Business rescue moratorium
- Supplier relief due to COVID-19
Our initial advice to you is provided without charge and where it is not appropriate to meet, we are able to provide advice over the phone or by video call. If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.View our BRI COVID-19 guidance