closing date: 31st March 2020
The perfect opportunity to accelerate your tax career to the next level.
An opportunity has arisen to join Smith Cooper, one of the Midlands’ leading independent firms, during an exciting time in our growth.
Our management team are setting the course for our continued expansion and we are looking for like-minded, first-class, team players to join our tax function.
If you are currently a Tax Senior Manager or Director and are considering your next career move, this is the perfect opportunity for the right candidate to play an important role in the continued growth of our tax function with a clear, transparent, fast tracked line to Partner!
You will be a highly motivated self-starter with commercial flair who is ready to take ownership and help grow our tax service line, whilst working alongside our award-winning, multidisciplinary team – many of whom are market leaders in the accounting and advisory space.
The ideal candidate will perform a trusted adviser role working with ambitious owner managed business to develop and execute effective tax strategies.
- You will have a successful history of working as a trusted adviser with and for ambitious owner managed businesses
- You will be commercially astute with a proven track record of successful business development and marketing initiatives
- You will be motivated to become part of the next successful chapter in Smith Cooper’s growth
- You will have strong people management skills, including client handling and the ability to help support junior colleagues with their progression in the team
- If you are going above and beyond in your current role but are seeing a lack of progression opportunities, then please get in touch.
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Option to buy an additional 5 days of annual leave
- Private health insurance
- Cashback on healthcare including eye tests, dentist visits, physiotherapy, etc
- Discounts and cashback at numerous shops, holidays and services using our Smith Cooper Rewards service
- Discounted (and sometimes free!) tickets for sports and entertainment venues we sponsor. Regular employee social events and annual firm-wide away days
To apply for this job please visit smithcooper.breathehr.com.
- Share this job: