closing date: 13th April 2019
We are looking to recruit two experienced payroll administrators to work in a team to process clients’ payroll in our busy professional payroll bureau.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working in a bureau environment, preferably within an accountancy practice but this is not essential.
The successful candidates must have the following skills and attributes to be considered for this position:
• Experience of processing volume payrolls
• Knowledge and understanding of statutory payroll obligations such as SSP, SMP
• Experienced in using Sage payroll software is essential
• Auto-enrolment knowledge and working experience is essential
• Good computer skills – word, excel, outlook
• Ability to build relationships with clients
• Flexible and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• High levels of attention to detail
This is a full time position with a competitive salary.
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please upload a copy of your CV and a cover letter below.
Strictly no agencies please.
To apply for this job please visit smithcooper.breathehr.com.
- Share this job: