We are looking to recruit an experienced payroll administrator to work in a team to process clients’ payroll in our busy professional payroll bureau. The ideal candidate will have experience in working in a bureau environment, preferably within an accountancy practice but this is not essential. The successful candidate must have the following skills and attributes to be considered for this position:
- Experience of processing volume payrolls
- Knowledge and understanding of statutory payroll obligations such as SSP, SMP
- Experienced in using Sage payroll software is essential
- Auto-enrolment knowledge and working experience is essential
- Good computer skills – word, excel, outlook
- Ability to build relationships with clients
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- High levels of attention to detail
This is a full time position with a competitive salary.
If you feel you meet the above criteria then please upload a copy of your CV and a cover letter here.
Strictly no agencies please.
To apply for this job please visit smithcooper.breathehr.com.
- Share this job: