closing date: 12th March 2021
Location: Nottingham (currently remote working due to Covid-19 restrictions)
We are looking for a Marketing Apprentice to join our team. This new role reflects our continued growth and provides an excellent opportunity to work as part of the Smith Cooper marketing team, covering all aspects of marketing. The role is suitable for someone with an active interest in marketing, who is looking to get hands-on experience whilst studying towards an apprenticeship qualification.
The role will be a very generalist position covering all aspects of marketing, including but not limited to:
• Email content writing
• Other content writing
• Social Media
• Publication creation
• Data cleansing and updating our CRM system
• Primary and secondary research
The ideal candidate
What you need to be successful in this role:
• A can-do attitude and willingness to learn
• A high level of initiative
• A confident communicator with excellent written and verbal English
• An excellent eye for detail
• Ability to multi-task
• A positive attitude and drive to deliver the best service possible
• The confidence to ask for support when required
Why Smith Cooper?
• We’re a multi-award winning, Accountancy Age Top 45, accountancy and business advisory firm.
• We work with ambitious businesses of different sizes across a variety of sectors – no two jobs are the same.
• Involvement from the firm’s partners, who will take a direct interest in your development and support you through your progression.
• 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
• Option to purchase additional annual leave
• Life assurance
• Smith Cooper Reward Scheme which offers huge discounts on a wide variety of websites, shops and services
• Health cash plan (cash back on healthcare including dental visits, physiotherapy etc) including an employee assistance helpline available 24/7
• Recruitment referral scheme when you introduce and we recruit a friend or family member
• Client referral scheme
• Dress for diary policy
• Social events and annual companywide away days.
To apply, please upload a copy of your CV and a cover letter to our job portal. Any applications made without both supporting documents will be rejected.
To apply for this job please visit hr.breathehr.com.
- Share this job: