closing date: 19th December 2020
We are a top-45, multi-award winning accountancy and business advisory firm based across the Midlands.
We bring together expertise, experience and market knowledge to ensure we exceed expectations and deliver tailored, cost-effective and innovative solutions. Whilst based in the Midlands, our reach extends much further than that, with many of our clients spanning the entire UK and internationally.
The ideal candidate will be based in our Nottingham office which is based in the heart of the Lace Market and is a modern office facility.
We are currently looking to recruit a Junior Insolvency Administrator who will assist and support with a wide and varied caseload of primarily personal insolvency assignments from start to finish. In addition, the successful candidate will work with the team in providing support to new and existing clients in reviewing their own financial position, formulating strategies where required in distressed situations.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a flourishing team that has carved an impressive niche in the local market.
• Assistance in drafting letters and reports to external stakeholders such as debtors, creditors, and financial institutions.
• Identifying prospective clients and preparing documentation to comply with money laundering rules and regulations.
• Preparing documentation to facilitate payment of goods and services provided.
• Depositing client funds.
• Drafting invoices and associated documents in readiness for payment.
• Inputting data into specialist software to record case-specific information such as creditor claims.
• Attending client premises to retrieve books and records.
• General administrative duties comprising photocopying, filing, processing incoming and outgoing post and dealing with telephone calls.
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
• Excellent organisational skills along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Confident and resilient approach.
· 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
· Option to buy an additional 5 days of annual leave.
· Life assurance
· Discounts and cashback at numerous shops, holidays and services using our Smith Cooper Rewards service.
· Cashback on healthcare including eye tests, dentist visits, physiotherapy, etc.
· Employee social events and annual firm-wide away days.
Location: 2 Lace Market Square, Nottingham, NG1 1PB
Contract Type: Full-time position (37.5 hours a week).
To apply for this job please visit hr.breathehr.com.
- Share this job: