closing date: 31st August 2021
Contract Type: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: £15,000 to £18,000 dependant on qualifications and experience
We have a great opportunity for a Junior Insolvency Administrator to assist and support with a wide and varied caseload of primarily corporate insolvency assignments from start to finish. In addition, the successful candidate will work with the team to provide support to new and existing clients, to review their financial position and formulate strategies where required in distressed situations.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a flourishing team that has carved an impressive niche in the local market.
- Assisting with drafting letters and reports to external stakeholders such as debtors, creditors, and financial institutions
- Identifying prospective clients and preparing documentation to comply with money laundering rules and regulations
- Preparing documentation to facilitate payment of goods and services provided
- Depositing client funds
- Drafting invoices and associated documents in readiness for payment
- Inputting data into specialist software to record case-specific information such as creditor claims
- Attending client premises to retrieve books and records
- General administrative duties comprising photocopying, filing, processing incoming and outgoing post and dealing with telephone calls
The ideal candidate will have
- Some experience of working within a professional environment
- Excellent organisational skills along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- A high level of initiative and the confidence to ask for support when required
- An intermediate level of IT competency including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
Why Smith Cooper?
- We are a multi-award winning, Accountancy Age Top 45, accountancy and business advisory firm
- We work with ambitious businesses of different sizes across a variety of sectors – no two jobs are the same
- The firm’s Partners remain actively invested in the development of team members, and will take a direct interest in your professional development whilst supporting your progression
Our benefits package has been designed around our people and shaped by our values. As part of Team Smith Cooper, here are some of the things you can expect:
- A working environment that empowers you to perform at your best, through our flexible working policy and dress for your diary scheme
- Time to do what matters to you – 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays, the option to purchase additional annual leave and your birthday off, on us. Long serving employees can also request a sabbatical, giving you the chance to make truly unforgettable memories.
- Rewards for those that embrace and embody our values and culture through our Kudos Reward Scheme
- Regular social events and annual companywide away days, giving you the opportunity to engage with colleagues across your division, office and the wider firm
- Bonus referral schemes for introducing new talent or clients, so when we benefit, you do too
- Life doesn’t stop at the end of the working day, and neither do our benefits. We also offer life assurance, discounts on a huge variety of retailers through Smith Cooper Rewards Scheme, and cashback on healthcare (including dental visits, physiotherapy etc) through Healthshield
To apply, please upload a copy of your CV and a cover letter to our job portal.
To apply for this job please visit hr.breathehr.com.
- Share this job: