closing date: 28th August 2020
This is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding Innovation Department. Smith Cooper is a forward-thinking firm, and we are in need of someone to join our team to help progress our digital offering. You will help to create and develop a digital working environment that breaks down organisational working silos. You’ll help directly shape the evolving digital strategy.
• Support the Head of Innovation and IT Director in the delivery of key client deliverables
• Create Flows, SharePoint forms
• Support on the delivery of projects to enhance the firms offering
• Where required attend relevant meetings and client conference calls.
The Ideal Candidate
• Passionate, knowledgeable, and savvy about all things digital
• A good communicator
• Able to grasp concepts of a technical nature quickly with a wider awareness of the underlying business environment
• Proactive and stay calm under pressure – the ability to think on your feet
• Focused on how digital technology can enhance and simplify the user experience
• Able to think outside the box, make exciting changes to improve current processes
• Required to assist with supporting the company in delivering an innovative and focused journey of change.
Required skills and experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competent in full Office 365 Suite especially SharePoint forms and Flow
• Have a keen interest and the ability to use Power BI
• Keen interest in and knowledge of digital technologies and where possible direct examples of digital projects, research or delivery
• Confident in working independently, utilising collaborative work tools
• Keen attention to detail and accuracy with an intuitive understanding of the importance of design when delivering internal and external documentation.
• 25 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays
• Option to purchase additional annual leave
• Smith Cooper Reward Scheme which offers huge discounts on a wide variety of websites, shops and services
• Cashback on Healthcare including dental visits, physiotherapy etc
• Social events and annual companywide away days.
To apply for this job please visit smithcooper.breathehr.com.
- Share this job: