closing date: 30th April 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join the administrative team in our Ashbourne office. We are searching for an individual who can promote a high standard of client care and efficiency to ensure the most effective administration service.
Why Smith Cooper?
• We’re a multi-award winning, Accountancy Age Top 40, accountancy and business advisory firm.
• We work with ambitious businesses of different sizes across a variety of sectors – no two jobs are the same.
• Involvement from the firm’s partners, who will take a direct interest in your development and support you through your progression.
• Meeting and greeting clients and other visitors
• Receiving and dealing with telephone calls, redirecting or taking messages
• Managing diaries and making appointments
• Preparing and distributing papers and documents for meetings
• Dealing with the post, both incoming and outgoing
• Typing letters, invoices, and file notes
• Updating the Firm database, setting up new clients and updating existing client records
• Maintaining filing systems
• Photocopying and printing
• Ordering stationery and other office supplies
• Managing work-in-progress records and raising bills
• Pro-actively assisting the team to deliver high-quality client service.
The ideal candidate
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to learn with attention to detail
• Excellent computer skills using all Microsoft applications.
• 25 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays
• Option to purchase an additional 5 days annual leave per year
• Smith Cooper Reward Scheme which offers huge discounts on a wide variety of websites, shops and services
• Cashback on Healthcare including dental visits, physiotherapy etc
• Social events and annual companywide away days.
Salary: Apprentice National Minimum Wage
This is a full-time position, 5 days a week, with working hours of 08:45 – 17:15.
To apply for this job please visit smithcooper.breathehr.com.
- Share this job: