closing date: 31st March 2020
Are you looking for progression at a firm with ambitious growth plans?
Are you studying towards or qualified ACA or ACCA with audit experience?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Audit Senior to join our busy, vibrant and hardworking team. Whilst being based in Nottingham, the ideal candidate will also need to visit client premises so will need access to a car.
Why Smith Cooper?
• We’re a multi-award winning, Accountancy Age Top 40, accountancy and business advisory firm.
• We work with ambitious businesses of different sizes across a variety of sectors – no two jobs are the same.
• Involvement from the firm’s partners, who will take a direct interest in your development and support you through your progression.
• Report directly to our team of 4 Audit Managers and will work exclusively on audit work
• Plan audit assignments with the Audit Managers
• Act as a Lead Auditor on a variety of external audits
• Plan audit approach and design testing methods
• Finalise audit file for Manager and Partner review
• Take charge of job budgets
• Coach other team members and assist the development of their career
• A fully study package would be available for anybody who is not yet fully qualified.
The ideal candidate
• Will have at least 2 years of experience and some experience of leading audits – even if they are smaller ones
• Strong communication skills
• Be a team player with a strong work ethic
• Caseware knowledge would be an advantage
• Beneficial to have a clean Full UK driving licence
• 25 days annual leave + statutory Bank Holidays
• Option to purchase an additional 5 days annual leave per year
• Smith Cooper Reward Scheme which offers huge discounts on a wide variety of websites, shops and services
• Cashback on Healthcare including dental visits, physiotherapy etc
• Regular staff and social events and annual companywide away days.
To apply for this job please visit smithcooper.breathehr.com.
- Share this job: