closing date: 28th May 2021
Location: Nottingham (currently remote working due to COVID-19 restrictions)
Are you looking for progression at a firm with ambitious growth plans?
Are you studying towards, or qualified ACA or ACCA with audit experience?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Audit Senior to join our busy, vibrant, and hardworking team. Whilst being based in Nottingham, the ideal candidate will also need to visit client premises, so you will need access to a car.
A fully study package would be available for anybody who is not yet fully qualified.
- Reporting directly to our team of 4 Audit Managers and work exclusively on audit work
- Planning audit assignments with the Audit Managers
- Acting as a Lead Auditor on a variety of external audits
- Planning audit approach and design testing methods
- Finalising audit file for Manager and Partner review
- Taking charge of job budgets
- Coaching other team members and assist the development of their careers
The ideal candidate
- Will have at least 2 years of experience and some experience of leading audits – even if they are smaller ones
- Have strong communication skills
- Be a team player with a strong work ethic
- Knowledge of Caseware would be an advantage
- A clean, full UK driving licence would be beneficial
Why Smith Cooper?
- We are a multi-award winning, Accountancy Age Top 45, accountancy and business advisory firm
- We work with ambitious businesses of different sizes across a variety of sectors – no two jobs are the same
- The firm’s Partners remain actively invested in the development of staff, and will take a direct interest in your professional development whilst supporting your progression
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Smith Cooper Reward Scheme which offers huge discounts on a wide variety of websites, shops and services
- Health cash plan (cash back on healthcare including dental visits, physiotherapy etc) including an employee assistance helpline available 24/7
- Recruitment referral scheme when you introduce and we recruit a friend or family member
- Client referral scheme
- Dress for diary policy
- Social events and annual companywide away days
To apply, please upload a copy of your CV and a cover letter to our job portal. Any applications made without both supporting documents will be rejected.
To apply for this job please visit hr.breathehr.com.
- Share this job: