closing date: 31st October 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Apprentice to join the Nottingham Accounts team of Smith Cooper.
This role not only offers invaluable experience, but it also gives someone the chance for an exciting career in Accountancy, by providing the AAT qualification.
• Assisting the Accounts team with the preparation of statutory accounts for sole, traders, partnerships and companies.
• Assisting in the completion of bookkeeping with a view to producing regular management accounts for clients.
• Assisting with the preparation of VAT returns to ensure that timetables are met.
• Assisting other members of the Accounts team with administration tasks as required.
• Maintaining good relationships with clients.
We’re looking for someone who…
• Is motivated to provide the highest quality service to clients.
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Is a team player with a strong work ethic.
• Maths A-Level preferred but not essential.
· 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
· Option to buy an additional 5 days of annual leave.
· Discounts and cashback at numerous shops, holidays and services using our Smith Cooper Rewards service.
· Health cash plan – cashback on healthcare including eye tests, dentist visits, physiotherapy, etc.
· Discounted (and sometimes free!) tickets for sports and entertainment venues we sponsor.
· Regular employee social events and annual firm-wide away days.
Location: 2 Lace Market Square, Nottingham, NG1 1PB
Salary: £NMW depending on age of candidate.
Contract Type: Full-time (37.5 hours a week).
To apply for this job please visit smithcooper.breathehr.com.
- Share this job: