Date: Wednesday 28th April
Time: 9.30am – 10.30am
Over the past year businesses have had to continually reassess operational processes and quickly adapt to ever-changing situations in order to ensure business continuity.
Whilst many of us are now used to these new processes and ways of working, it’s time to stop firefighting, really evaluate and perfect them, and use digital solutions to make sure your business is operating in the best way possible.
Join our webinar, as experts from our accounts department, and group company Infuse Technology show you how to lead a successful digital transformation, making business processes quicker, easier, and instantly accessible.
In our webinar we will cover:
IMPROVING YOUR IT STRATEGY
Experts from our group company Infuse Technology will cover how all areas of your business can be improved and optimised through digital transformation, including data storage, team collaboration, the onboarding process, and employee training:
- Cloud file servers – Provide employees with a solution for storing and sharing data in a safe and confidential environment.
- Stay connected with your team and clients wherever you are on mobile devices.
- Business Intelligence/Management Dashboards – See all your most important data and metrics at a glance to help you monitor your business.
- Using chatbots for employee training.
- Automating the new starter/leaver process – Removing the admin carried out by different departments to increase efficiency and ensure work is not duplicated.
SIMPLIFYING YOUR ACCOUNTING PROCESSES
Updating your accounting processes to reduce time consuming admin tasks, giving you time to focus on what’s important, couldn’t be easier. Our management accounts experts will cover the digital solutions we can offer to improve business operations, and tackle the issues you may experience when working remotely.
- Cloud accounting.
- Invoice recognition software.
- Management Account reporting.
- Making Tax Digital – next steps.