Date: Thursday 26/11/2019
Time: 8:30am – 10:00am
Location: St Helen’s House, King Street, Cathedral Quarter, Derby, DE1 3EE
In recent times there have been many changes to digitise systems, including changes to auto-enrolment, GDPR, and Making Tax Digital. Although intended to make productive improvements to the running of your organisation, these changes can seem like a burden to those who are not fully equipped.
Our cloud accounting event has been designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge to help your business thrive through digital change. We’re here to ensure you’re not only up to date with these changes, but taking full advantage of all the opportunities that are available as a result.
- 8:30am – 9:00am – Coffee & breakfast
- 9.00am – 9:45am -Presentation
- 9:45am – 10:00am – Q&A
We will cover:
- Where HMRC are at on their MTD journey and the next step
- How software can be used to assist with decision making and automation of book-keeping and management accounts
- The benefits to using Xero and an overview of what it can do
- A review of other apps and software that can work with Xero to streamline the finance function
- How Smith Cooper can provide assistance throughout the process
Our team are expertly equipped to guide you through this period of change, and help you streamline processes, making the transition to increasingly digitised systems both smooth and advantageous.
This event will be most appropriate for the business owners, accountants and book keepers of your company. Please feel free to forward this invite to any relevant people within your organisation.
Places are limited so if you would like to attend, please RSVP for your preferred date using the link below. We look forward to seeing you there!