Our ethos is to provide quality, pro-active advice to our clients and to be a fundamental part of their business’ success.
If you have a similar outlook, then we’ll be a great fit and you’ll be sure of an enjoyable and fulfilling career with us.
About Smith Cooper
We are an award winning, Accountancy Age Top 50, Accountancy and Business Advisory firm based in 6 office across the Midlands. We are a full service organisation, offering our clients a range of services which include Audit and Accounts, Tax Advisory, HR, Payroll, Corporate Finance and much more.
Over the past 30 years, we have become one of the largest independently owned and preferred advisers for owner-managed businesses in the Midlands, and our plan is to continue growing.
Benefits of working at Smith Cooper
- 25 days annual leave + statutory Bank Holidays
- Option to purchase an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Smith Cooper Reward Scheme
- Cashback on Healthcare including dental visits, physiotherapy etc
- Regular staff and social events and annual Company wide away days
Think you have what it takes to work at Smith Cooper? See what roles we have available across our offices.Go to vacancies