If you’re looking to invest in a business, it is imperative that you have identified the key financial risks involved with the process before making any critical decisions.
We appreciate that ensuring an acquisition or sale is completed successfully and at the right price is often heavily influenced by the quality and content of the Due Diligence process.
Where we distinguish ourselves is in the level of business insight and the clarity of our reports – we aim to add value to the evaluation process and identify and communicate transactional risks early, ensuring you are fully informed before making any pivotal decisions.
Our experts specialise in providing due diligence for:
- Investors, banks and private equity houses
- Corporate acquirers
- Vendors- where an independent review can give the vendor more leverage and certainty when negotiating on a deal as part of a larger sale process
Our reports provide critical analysis of both historical and projected performance, and you can be confident that they will provide you with a thorough analysis of:
- Working capital
- Key issues within the company
- Associated risks and deal implications
- Potential post-deal issues, e.g. integration
- Financial systems and controls
- Historical and future tax