Buying a business can be a complicated process.
Here at Smith Cooper Corporate Finance, our team of highly consummate professionals are on hand to guide you through every step of the process, from compiling an initial target list to the legal completion of the deal.
We will work closely with you to fully understand your personal and commercial objectives and assist in the formulation of an acquisition strategy.
We offer a fully turnkey deal management service covering all aspects of an acquisition including the following:
- Creating a shortlist of targets through extensive global research, leveraging our affiliation with international network, Alliott’s
- Identifying and approaching relevant targets, and initiating discussions with vendors
- Providing independent, pragmatic valuation advice
- Agreement of a deal with vendors
- Handling complex negotiations
- Creation of offer documents and structuring advice
- Business planning and fundraising
- Due diligence
- Commercial process to successful legal completion
We remain sensitive to the stresses that a business acquisition can invoke, and deliver advice with positivity, empathy, tenacity and commercial realism. Our partner- led team will project manage the transaction process on your behalf to achieve the optimum outcome for you.
Whatever your requirement, we will provide a tailored service that meets your needs. Please contact any one of the team for an initial consultation and discussion.