An audit of your company’s pension scheme will deliver transparency to your numbers, providing reassurance that your pension scheme is operating honestly and accurately.
The audit of pension schemes is a highly specialist area of auditing that requires a high level of expertise. Pension scheme audits are more than just a minimum compliance audit process – they provide assurance and confidence to trustees to support governance processes and decisions.
How can we help your business?
Our robust pension scheme audits will:
- Assess the key risks and issues within the operation of your pension scheme
- Show an accurate and honest view of the financial transactions of the pension scheme during the scheme year and of the amount and disposition, at the end of the scheme year, of the assets and liabilities of the scheme
- Support our opinion on whether contributions have been paid in accordance with the schedule of contributions or payments schedule.
- Report any case of fraud or error to the appropriate level of management
- Report any breakdowns and weaknesses in internal control to the trustees
- Be carried out in accordance with regulatory framework – Pension Scheme Act 1993, Pensions Act 1995, Statements of Recommended Practice (SORPs) and other related regulations
By taking the time to get to know your business, and ensuring we understand the statutory and regulatory framework which governs your pension scheme, we will provide your business with a robust audit supported by insightful, relevant findings.
Backed by years of experience and expertise, you can be confident that the service that we deliver is second to none. If you would like to know more about our pension scheme auditing service, please get in touch with one of our highly credited experts today.